Monday, May 30, 2011

We are the problem, BUT we are also THE SOLUTION!

(A short one today) Have you heard that before?  We are our own problem, yet we are our own solution?

Have you EVER hit Rock Bottom in your life?  Have you ever faced challenges so big, you often wondered what more you could handle?  Have you ever been placed in a situation where you wondered what the message you were supposed to be receiving was and why you were receiving it?

Often in life, as we go through and on continuation of our discussion of ego, we put out vibrations into the universe that do NOT serve our higher purpose.  These thoughts continue to bring us anguish, hurt and pain, tough situations and almost a paralysis.  See here is the bad news- We are our own problem- but the great news is, we are our own solution as well.  Let me explain.



We all exist in this world in a solid form and interact with each other, but what we tell ourseles, the story we feed ourselves is what "we" think and feel.  For you see, our lives and the situations we have in our lives will come about whether we have emotions or not.  For our emotions are simply a storyline we tell ourselves about our surroundings.  Thus creating vibration in the universe creating more of the same.  So the way to CREATE change in your life is to recognize this, and then CHANGE the vibration YOU want and desire.  For you see, what you WANT out of life, at our darkest hour, we need to step out of our own way, become humble and turn to our higher source and put it out there what we want.  For me, I always start my day with a prayer of gratitude followed by my "I AM" statements for the day.  Once I have said my I Am's for the day, I start my day and allow the thoughts to resonate with me for what I am and where I want to be rather than what may be actually going on in my life.  This creates a better path for me to exist in today.  I also understand the areas of life I want to change and what I want to get out of my life.  I send out the vibrations and get myself out of the way.  I allow my ego to shut down for a moment and allow myself to be at peace in the moment, live for the here and now and manifest that which I want out of my life.  It is extremely powerful when you start to understand that what is going on in your life, you are attracting to your life.

Here is how I became my own solution rather than my problem (I did need an external push to get this process started) :

Prayer of Gratitude:
I am thankful today for the abundance in my life, the wealth for which I have been provided, the relationships which continue to flourish and the gift of this beautiful life.  I am blessed to have all of my financial needs met as well as to be able to provide for those I care about the most.  I am grateful I have the opportunity to create change in someone's life today, for the ability, the skills and the knowledge to affect one person per day.  I am grateful for the ability to help in any way possible.  I am thankful I am generous and kind.  Thank you for all that has been provided for in my life and allowing me to give back in some small way.

I AM statements:

I AM
loyal
caring
loving
gentle
calm
peaceful
a great coach
an incredible father
admirable
strong
faithful
A great friend
willing to help
understanding
compassionate

and it goes on.

These two tools are the first step in creating a solution for our "Problems" and when you start to understand these two powerful tools, you are on the way to CREATING the LIFE YOU WANT!

Go out and Create today!

No comments:

Post a Comment