Monday, March 19, 2018

A re-introduction to DFG Wellness

Welcome back to DFG Wellness, a site designed to inspire and motivate you to be better in YOUR life.  It comes in many forms and tonight, I want to re-introduce you to DFG (Destined for greatness) Wellness and where this ship is headed.

When I first started this blog, I had a ton going on.   At one point I was programming for 15 gyms, owned 4 and was involved in the fire department much like I am today.  Life over the last 5 years since my last post has changed drastically and this blog will help to share my story of small successes each and every day so that you too might find the successes in your life.  At points, there will be video interviews with successful people in their eyes as well as written stories about people who succeed each day.

You see, success is a moving target.  It is never the same for any two people.  And the challenge with success is that what you consider to be successful today may change tomorrow as you experience life and take a new direction tomorrow.  In this respect, i want you to think of being successful in life as a moving target, a journey and not necessarily a destination.  It will change as you grow, as you gain more faith in who you are becoming, and experiencing your failures as much as your successes. 

What I hope to do is not only share my story of successes with you, but also to share my stories of failure with you.  Because really, success is built upon failure.  and the opposite of success is NOT failing, because if you don't fail, you can never succeed.  The opposite of success is quitting, or in many cases not even starting, or even looking at the path that may be the most successful. 

What does all of this have to do with tonight's post?  well, I want to set forth a philosophy moving forward for this blog.  In my next post, i will share how it felt to sell my portion of the gym as well as why i did so.  I want to share what I think of success in my next post, and how that ties in with everything in life. 

Stay tuned, for there is a lot to come on this blog.. from DIY projects (Successes and failures) to greater philosophical discussions of what it means to be successful and how to become successful and consistently successful .

I look forward to sharing my thoughts with you.

Coach K

No comments:

Post a Comment