Saturday, January 14, 2012

I REFUSE and I WILL


It is with great honor that I REFUSE the following:
I REFUSE to accept excuses from myself for not making myself better every day!
I REFUSE to expect less of myself than what i am capable of
I REFUSE to allow myself to listen to others doubt in my ability
I REFUSE to hear thsoe whom are always harping at me for going against the grain. 
I REFUSE to believe I am not good enough
I REFUSE to ever give up
I REFUSE to let myself listen to the voices of fear in my head
I REFUSE to be overcome by FEAR
I REFUSE to look away from the challenge
I REFUSE to let the beating of my heart not have purpose
I REFUSE to allow myself to see failure as bad
I REFUSE to see the negative
I REFUSE to feel bad about myself
I REFUSE to let myself stop because it might be hard
I REFUSE to accept failure as an excuse for getting back up
It is with even greater honor that I accept that I will do the following: 
I WILL always give my best
I WILL push to my limits and maybe beyond
I WILL stop making excuses
I WILL go after what I want
I WILL take the first step today towards a better tomorrow
I WILL look into the eyes of my fears and beat them down
I WILL Get back up when I fall
I WILL Fall 8 times and get back up 9
I WILL smile when it hurts
I WILL laugh when I want to Cry
I WILL realize my potential
I WILL GO AFTER IT TODAY!!!!
I WILL NO LONGER ACCEPT THAT I CAN NOT AND ONLY KNOW THAT I CAN!
You have more power in your mind and hear than you will ever know.  You have seen people do incredible things.  It is time you push yourself beyond your comfort zone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment